Is your vehicle's air conditioning or heating system not keeping up with the weather? Don't let the temperature in your vehicle make you miserable. Come visit Dave's Pro Auto Service in Williamsport, PA 17702 and we'll get you comfortable again.
Even if your heat or A/C is working at reduced efficiency, it's still worth a visit to Dave's Pro Auto Service. That's because heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, and hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced. Let us examine your vehicle and keep your systems working at top performance. Call us at 570-320-0030 to learn more about how we can get your air conditioning or heating up and running again!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Dave's Pro Auto Service for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit Dave's Pro Auto Service today. The mechanics at Dave's Pro Auto Service will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit Dave's Pro Auto Service today.
Lows Pops, 01/05/2023
Had a problem with the latch of the hood of my x3 replace one of the cables for it had working for good 5 months all the sudden the other cable broke off took it back again and just paid for the part itself ..strongly reccomend it ..just keeps ur receipts under warranty..